Project Fantasy

Looking for others like me

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:44 am
by KaylaScott • 4 Posts

Hi everyone,
I just want to introduce myself to everyone as I was just accepted today. My name is Kayla, I am a 21yr old female, and am from MN. I found this web forum by accident (believe it or not) by searching on google but now that I am here, I realize this was exactly what I was looking for.

For a few years now I have felt as if I was getting lost in the world. I never had a lot in common with my family due to my lack of faith I. Religion and the government. This happened to b th case with a lot of "friends" as we grew older as well. I went to a local college right out of high school but ended up failing out 3 years in because I can joint find the motivation or the purposeful meaning around the the subjects they were teaching the students. I have found what society calls "success" at an early age by beginning to close in the corporate ladder and making a bunch of money, however, no amount of status or materialism has satisfied me.

Over the last year specifically I have felt like I have found myself more than any other time in my life. I look back on my younger years and all I can see was a really angry and oppressed child who couldn't find her place and no one to really connect with. Now that I am older it's starting to make more sense.I have always kept my opinions regarding religion, politics, the government, and the environment to myself up until this past year. I was always so afraid of offending someone that I forgot to no t offend myself and stand up for myself. Now that I have finally gotten here I am ready to reach out and get in touch with others who feel this way.

I promise I will post more later in more detail, but here is a summary of how I feel different. A lot like Hope (from reading the past posts) I feel stuck in the 9-5 routine and no money or benefit package can satisfy me. I feel like my job on this planet is so much more than that. I want to be the one to dedicate my life to the planet and the world. I feel like I should be protecting the planet and all that comes with it- animals, humans, insects, and anything you could name. I fully believe that everything on this earth has a purpose and it's our job to find that reason. I also am very skeptical of the practices of our government on a global scale- not just in my home country. I feel as if money has become the top priority over human life and well being and I go to bed feeling sick every night thinking about it. I hate the inequalities that come with money- in my right mind, I cannot understand how we can pretend that the lack of "funding" is an actual excuse for us to let humans starve, to not give them shelter, a free education, clean water, misc. I feel like the money system is just an excuse for that 1% to stay rich and "free" while the rest of the world figures it out. I have also never fallen into a religion that I felt comfortable believing in- I always felt that The human race was made for a reason and intentionally- for a higher reason that we may never know. Even with that being said, I also feel like this life isn't a one and done deal- I'm not sure if we go to other dimensions or are reborn again- but I can't believe that it's really over when this one host (body) has to die. I just feel like our society has stopped evolving in so many different ways and I feel as if there are certain people behind this calling the shots. I also feel like government and religion express laws and ideas that aren't the right choices for living beings and the planet- I don't think they have the best intentions for us at heart.

There is so much more that I want to communicate and express. I know that the last few posts were far and in between but I am hoping to see a revival on this form. I can't imagine that any of the people here have lost this special feeling and I hope we can all reconnect. I really want to makbe a difference in this world and I am looking for people to help me. We, the human race have so much more to live for and so much moe to contribute to this plant. I am so excited to meet and talk with some of you, this is what I have been looking for.

Scroll up

RE: Looking for others like me

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:31 am
by Berellic • 6 Posts

I know exactly how you feel, I been feeling the same way for years and been against all the BS in this world. I really put myself out there in ways I would not expect. Like saving a girl from being raped and saving people from a sickness. Its an entirely different experience when we actually do something that saves another life. The feeling and energy that is expressed between us is great and wondrous. I want all of us to save people everyday.

Money holds no true value in this world, its just used to create division in this world and it sucks. A lot of these rich people don't even use it for a beneficial purpose , even of they say they do, Even if its said that money is being donated to help find a cure for cancer, its BS because if you truly research A LOT of the things money is put into in todays world , you will eventually find an anterior motive for why and most of the time its bad or always. Money is just currency. A true value is hardwork in which this is manipulated into modern day slavery. The whole work 9-5 under someone elses purpose or company agenda might not even beneficia; to the world , yet you get paid for it to keep you there because you have to pay "bills", all of this just puts us as humans to live in an endless cycle because how long do we hold our job for until what? Just keep getting more money and do the same thing for the next 20 years of life ? Fucking boring. I do agree with what you say that "money has become the top priority of human life" this is true and one obvious way this is implemented for people to follow this cycle in life is propaganda. Freaking media manipulation of all levels. The Elite like to sit here and plan the image of what an "American" should be like among everything we see on TV and Movies. Its ridiculous.

Religion today is only division among the truth for what people really work hard to seek. There truly is a creator of all existence out there and also the creator of our soul, but religion will only tell you their church is the best and to listen to their bible because their god wrote it. I say this because I use to be Atheist through a large part of my life because I didnt understand all this religion stuff. Today I do believe in god but not in the way someone religious would. Basically a lot of my personal spiritual experience has lead the way to what i believe and understand today because all of it is real and i really do want to share this with all of you here soon. Us as humans are truly made for a higher purpose because even in the bible it says something like we are the perfect creation because god made us in his image. There is truth to that but obtaining the understanding of it had to come with understanding energy and how our souls work. Religion does not teach this . We are the perfect beings because we are created from part of the creator meaning we are of LIGHT and not Darkness. There is more to this I will explain another day. The spiritual world exists and we all have to acknowledge it now because of we don't, it will be too late because you did not prepare. There is more out there and battles happening everyday that we don't see, the battle of our souls because the enemy knows we are Capable. Because we are of Light.

Does this make sense ?

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:13 am
by KaylaScott • 4 Posts

I absolutely believe what you have explained makes sense.

I have really been focused on the idea of the monetary system and corruption in the government recently, it probably had a lot to deal with the country I live in and the amount of materialism and ignorance that takes place. I think there is much more going on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of, puppet masters controlling the strings of our lives in this endless loop. We serve and slave in 9-5 jobs for people we will never know, people who are greedy and relentless. I cannot live in a society like this, I can't live knowing that my existence is made to serve that 1% and to ensure that they always have a golden throne to rest on. It's so much more than that though, so much more than me. I think of all the starving, the poor, the many individuals who suffer each day because they failed at the riches game called the "American Dream". I cannot believe that we as human beings are so quickly able to turn our cheeks on those who need us, knowing that we would suffer if we were in their position. It's almost as if we forgot how to be human in order to make money, we have traded compassion for money, compassion for a number in a system that doesn't truly exist. We would let another living being suffer, hurt, cry, and wish that they would die everyday while we sit on our own thrones trying to be the next best thing. The irony of it is that most of us trying to chase this dream will never achieve true happieness, there always seems to be a void.

The government has alterior motives other than serving the people which puzzles me as that is what it was created for. Somehow they have taken control of the population (on a global scale) to benefit themselves- more power for those with money, more money for those in power. Less money for those who are less willing to comply, less happiness for those who aren't capable or those who won't play into their scheme. Sometimes I feel like it's too late, they have already taken over to an uncontrollable extent. We have have become so comfortable with having someone to blanker for our depression and failing dreams while they have found comfort in working us to the bone to benefit themselves. The government is literally making a profit on our misery and they are only prohibiting us from evolving in so many different ways.

I feel like I can no longer contribute to this society. I can't be a hypocrite and I don't want to be the one to sit around and talk about a change but never act on it. I have spent far too many years being that exact person by it cannot continue any longer.

I do however want to comment on your point of viewon spirituality. I am not " religious" but I am spiritual. As you do, I believe that we are "light" and have so much more of a purpose than what we play here in earth. We are apart of so much more that we haven't discovered yet and we belittle ourselves by focusing on success and work on such a small scale. I used to have such a skewed and angry perception of religion. I thought it was ridiculous to believe in a higher power and to praise the unknown. However, now stepping in to my own type of spirituality, I no longer feel so angry and judge mental of others type of beliefs as long as it is benefiting the world and the human race. I believe in kindness and equality, that's all I want. If that religion and God makes that human happy as long as they are using it for good, then it doesn't bother me. We fuel religion as a type of war now and I know that's not the purpose.

I just want the world to be able to work together we for the right reasons. I want to protect the environment together, save the planet that sustains our life so perfectly. I want to protect the plant for itself as well as for our species. The world will continue with or without us and it's starting already. She is starting to realize that we are poison to her- we are polluting her and taking all of her natural resources and she is starting to fight that poison by global warming and other various factors. That will kill us and she will survive, it's either we fight now or we will never have the chance. I want that chance and we should all want that chance, but the world needs to work together to achieve this or it won't work.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:52 pm
by Berellic • 6 Posts

I realy do agree with everything you say. Ever since I was younger I always felt like I didn't want to be like others who were very disrespectul to their parents, teachers, or classmates. I chose to live my life with following Vows to my Word. I would say I Vow to not steal or I Vow to not curse at my parents. Overtime the list grew larger over the years as I was self-disciplining myself to where I was able to hold a structure for myself at an early age. I did not want to be bad or hurt anyone in life. I tried my best everyday to be a good person and if I would break a Vow I just tried to work so hard to make it never happen again. This majorly lead to me being the way I am today, I am a very passionette person and energenic. I understand not everyone is like this but my way to express myself to the world is by writting poetry and helping others spiritually and physically.

Alot of this affects my outlook on the world because I am a person that believes in Human Will Power. We all have the capability to achieve such greatness , we are all equal.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Stardust
Board Statistics
The forum has 103 topics and 1192 posts.