Project Fantasy
Page 2 of 6 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

RE: Hello stranger

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am
by Hope • admin | 120 Posts

Hello, lavacat86, I am very happy that you've found this board and decided to join us! You know, I feel extremely connected to nature, too. To others it often seems to be such a trivial 'thing', but I really cannot stand it how people are ruining the beauty of nature... Chopping down the trees, killing and harming animals... I just cannot (and don't want to!) understand this, I never will.
Hey, I don't think we can all be insane. I was often questioning my sanity, before you all came on this board. But now, I feel much more sane.

Last edited Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 am | Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm
by WanderingGuardain • 1 Post

I'm not sure my story has the same exact direction as everyone else.
I'm 26 now. Growning up as such the black sheep of my family. Grew up abused to extreme proportions, scarring me pretty good, but I suppose we will keep it to the finer points that brought me here.
My brothers and sister barely went through school and everyday life we can say with little effert for anything great planned for themselfs. They didn't have any interests in learning or travelling anywhere. Its like they would be absolutley fine having a 9-5 job if any job for the rest of there lives, and just sit in the same town till they grew old.
I'm the absolut opposist! I don't know what it is but, most the pain, or even the thought of being a walking working zombie for the rest of my life drove me to want to do so much more. I went through school pretty well, but right after high school I started to travel. I had a extreme yearning to learn all the life around me. I lived with many different cultures and attempted to learn alittle bit of what they are. I had many different jobs but didnt mind trying them all. I wanted to do something but didnt know what. In school they usually have you take some test to see what your future job interests would be. I felt like this wasnt what I wanted to do. I wanted to know what was out there and actually try for something more. Always for something more, and I didn't feel like some test would tell me what it was.

On to the another side of me: I'm not that smart. I grew up in a bad, small town. Dispite all I've been through I never got the help Most* normal family's would give there kids. Ether from mother, father, or older sibling, I always had to do everything alone. I was always ahead of those around me but in the rest of the world outside the small town i grew up in im not even middle class smart. (imo) Although I believe I've seen alot of problems and been through alot of major life experiences.
When I was young, bad parenting drove me to hate my family. It seems like I could trust and rely off my friends more then I could my family. Which is really sad I suppose. It brought me to want to make sure no one else had the pain I went through. Not my future kids, not my friend, and nor my brothers, and sister. I felt bad for everyone around me. I didn't want no one to suffer. Although I also felt like those who seemed naturally nagitive to other needed to be stood up to. I can not watch someone ebing bullied or suffer in anyway from another. It's just not in me.
For those whom I Meet and Knew who generally seemed like good people, I would always help with cash(if i had it and if they Needed it), Life problems(if i can generally see the best advice to give, if not just be there to learn a sholder to cry on), Step in to fight outnumbering odds that would threatin then.

To be honest I've done bad things, or maybe it's just a empty feeling i've always had. As if im not finding what I should be doing. It's enough to just always feel like jumping in front of traffic to save a friend or someone who just generally doesnt seem worth saving would just be enough for me.

Which brings me to my main point in posting. I've always felt something Had To Be More out there for me. What was my purpose...For 26 I've travelled over a dozen times. I helped alot of people out, and felt like I've done a ton over the average person. I could do more but haven't found the road lit up for me to focus down. There is something inside me that crawling to do acheieve something greater then a normal life. If not I, ment for greatness.. then maybe this feeling is me trying to help someone else become something greater down the road but I cant find that person or people in need of it.

The discouraging thing is the more I would think about it, the more I feel like maybe I couldn't help or progress as much as I could. This void inside; not only striving me to do more, it drives me crazy with thoughts of:
whats the point trying to think this way...
would I even be helping those as much as I imagine I could...
I lived a shitty life, why attempt trying to fight the fate that my famliy had laid out in front of me...

This may sound corny, but protecting others is whats in my heart. Not as a job, but as what is naturally writting across my soul. It just feels right. Although It's just the 2 core things eatting at me. Of course I also don't feel like I would live long thinking this way. lol, but I suppose none of my friends close by was near oncoming traffic lately. I know whatever the future holds chances are good eventually My Actions, wether remembered by many, few, or even just one from saving a life or changing the world...Will be remembered as hopefully someone who has done a great or many great things.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Hello WanderingGuardain, welcome to our forum. I'm sorry about what happend in the past. I know that this kind of thing can mess a person up.

You've mentioned something about how you have to take some tests in school to see what your future job interests would be - I had that in school too and I hated it. I felt like there is something I need to do out there, waiting for me to find it but I didn't know what it is. And such test certainly wouldn't tell me...

I like your attitude towards other people. And I'm really glad that you have found us.

Last edited Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:06 pm | Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm
by Keegan • 5 Posts

I was born December 15 1991, I am 19 years old. I certainly did not stumble upon this website by accident. Like you I have an attuned sense of awareness that I am meant for something bigger. I also share your awareness of empathy, I lucid dream, I know when things are about to happen (not always, but its becoming more recurrent). I have searched my whole life for answers and it never got me anywhere. I went through a very dark 3 years of my life where I tried to forget I felt this way. I tried to drink and drug it away, I got into trouble with the law, I became reckless, uncaring, shut down my empathic side, and for a while felt as though I had lost myself. It took a month in jail for me to be re birthed and continue my search for answers because everything I did didn't stop these feelings. I've searched for months hoping that there was somewhere besides the cheesy paranormal sites where I could find people who feel the same because to be honest, I think half the people on those sites are just looking for attention. I've joined, sat, waited, read every post every day but never posted anything. After a long night of no sleep and almost giving up my search I typed "meant to do something special" in the yahoo search bar. I found this site. So, whats next?

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 am

Hello Keegan, it's great that you've decided to join our forum. I'm really glad that more and more people are finding this discussion board. Maybe together we will finally understand something. I agree with you about the paranormal sites... Many people there just seem too fake.
Funny thing, I've typed exactly the same thing when I was trying to find people 'like us', word for word. That's why I've made that line as a header.
Whats next is a good question... That's what we're all trying to figure out. I would love to meet all members of our forum in person, I think it would be great to arrange a meeting we all could attend but there are some problems with it because of the different locations we are in.... But I still believe that we will be able to meet one day. What country do you live in?

Last edited Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 am | Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:06 pm
by Keegan • 5 Posts

I think that would be great to meet everyone in person as well. Although currently, certain matters that I've gotten myself into are restricting me from leaving my area at the moment. it's my fault so I cant complain, but in the future for sure. In terms of whats next I was thinking maybe trying to better understand ourselves individually, as a whole, and what connects us all before we decide on what it is we wanna do. We all have this feeling that we're meant for something big but have no idea what or why, but I think it definitely has to do with what a lot of people on here seem to be able to do. We should focus on that first. I live in America, how about yourself?

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 am

In discussion topic we're talking about ourselves in more detail and trying to figure out what connects us all. If you want to, check it out.
I live in United Kingdom, though it seems that most of the forum users live in the USA.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 am
by CalAvery • 25 Posts

We should have a convention or something, that everybody tries to attend once every year or something... just a thought, however as I am not 18 I would most likely not be able to attend...

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:09 pm
by bbalnquen • 25 Posts

yeah that would be kind of cool. but it might be better if we can branch out online more to see if we can find more people in our communities/countries and take it from there and organize kind of smaller meetings and discussions. But to do that we are going to have to reach more out into the web and with that we would have to understand we are going to be seen as crazy by some people out there but if we can move past that we can find more people and possibly make more of an impact

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:58 am
by Keegan • 5 Posts

I don't see a problem with that, I'm used to being seen as crazy. High school was hell lol but that sounds like a very realistic way of doing things.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 pm

I think it's a good idea, the only problem is that it's difficult to find 'people like us'... Sometimes I send invites to people who claim to feel the same way as us but I don't find them very often. But hopefully, people who are supposed to, will find us somehow.

Last edited Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:52 pm | Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:34 am
by TheSaint • 2 Posts

Just joined the forum... it's great to know that there are indeed other people out there that feel the same way.
I am currently 16 (born March 6, 1995). I lost my father 10 years ago, and ever since I have felt like I was meant for something much greater. As I've gotten older, it has gotten stronger. It has been the strongest tonight. I have intensely researched the NWO theory, the modern theory of Illuminati, and a handful of other conspiracy theories. Over the past two years I have been searching for answers, often confiding in science (particle physics in specific). This year I have drifted away from society, and lost almost all of my friends because I simply do not understand people anymore. I have 'astrally projected' with people in the past, because deep down I was searching for answers.
It is my belief that the 'event' in 2012 will be a spiritual revelation (definition- a surprising and previously unknown fact, esp. one made in a dramatic way.). Maybe WE are an evolution of previous people, and it will show itself when the time comes.

On the subject of dreams, there is one that I had about 10 years ago that really stands out to me. It deals with my father (he passed away about 10 years ago). We were in some sort of vehicle, floating through what felt like a higher place. He showed me his new domain. Now that I think about it, the 'houses' resembled those small birdhouses that you would make in a wood-shop. Long story short, in the end of the dream (which I believe was an out of body experience), he told me that this would all be mine.

Another extremely weird (for lack of a better word) experience that I have had is just as bewildering as my dream:
One night when I was younger, I had a doll that was sitting up on a wooden chair in the middle of my room. I went to sleep, and woke up later that night. A dotted figure then descended from my ceiling and knocked the doll over, laughed, and then vanished. The figure actually DID knock the doll on the ground. I remember the event like it was yesterday. I experienced another similar event shortly after.

Responses are appreciated. Thanks for your time :)

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 am

Hello, TheSaint, I'm glad that you have found our forum and joined us. I know what you mean by saying that you don't really understand other people anymore... I feel like this as well.
That's a really interesting experience you've had. And a little bit scary, too... I wonder what could be the meaning of it. The dream is also intriguing..
I'm wondering, what country do you live in?

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

I'm from the 'states. It seems like the forum has been really inactive lately.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 pm

That's true... I must admit that it worries me a bit. But from the other hand, right now it feels like there is nothing we can do. We've tried discussing all the theories and stuff but there are so many of them and we have no clue what is the truth and what isn't. People are coming on this site, then leaving... And we can't even meet because of the distances between us.

Scroll up

Page 2 of 6 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Stardust
Board Statistics
The forum has 103 topics and 1192 posts.