RE: Hello stranger

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:59 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Essentially, we're playing the waiting game. xD

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:56 am
by bbalnquen • 25 Posts

If anone is from the US which state? I'm from new jersey I think it will be good to know how close or how far we are from eachother. Same goes for other countries as well if u see someone come on from the same country as you be sure to see if it's in reasonable travel distance and the maybe we can start something beyond just the Internet.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 pm
by CalAvery • 25 Posts

Well, I live in Ashburn, Virginia. (Loudoun County). I am about 40-50 minutes from Washington D.C.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm
by Hope • admin | 120 Posts

Unfortunately, I think that I'm the only one from UK....

By the way, bc is fine, he said not to worry about him.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 pm
by CalAvery • 25 Posts

We need an objective, I think that will help keep us busy and more active. So any thoughts?

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 am

CalAvery - what I think is that we need to find more people from different countries. Maybe there is someone out there who has some idea what we should do but we haven't found him yet. Or, at least this will allow us to meet with Project Fantasy members who are living closer to us.
I will post a message about this in a separate topic.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:35 am
by Laina357x • 45 Posts

Umm...hi? I'm not sure if this is the place to put an intro, but here goes anyway. You can call me Laina. I'm 17 and I live in rural New Jersey. I pretty much feel the same way all of you guys do, so there's not much for me to explain on that front. I was just posting on Bbalnquen's Experienceproject page when I saw the link for this site, so that's how I found it. If anyone's interested in knowing more, I guess that post would be good to read : )

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 pm
by Traveller • 30 Posts

Hello Hope,

i have found your discussion forum a few weeks ago and I fell the same like you do. I always had the feeling like there are more beeings like me on this planet. But I have never met one. Im am pretty sure if I met someone like me I would instantly feel it, in don`t know how, I just have the strong feeling that i would just recognize that person.
Like you I always had the feeling that I am somehow different...but as you I don't know whats the reason and why we are here. I just had some strange experiences in my life. When I was a child I always had the same dream, every night, some "light beeings" visited me every night and took me through the wall (which was covered in blue light) somewhere else. They have been good beeings and I think they somehow teached my, but I forgot what it was about, but alltogether they have were good beeings and I was happy to meet them every night. Did someone of you had similar experiences?
At the moment I am not sure what to do, somehow I have a strong feeling in me that I should do something else, as like I am at the wrong place. I also have the feeling that in the near future something is going to happen, I have no idea what, but I have a feeling that it is something big, and I feel how its getting closer.
Do you have the same feeling?
I am wondering how old you are? I have the impression that most of you are still very young, younger than 20 or at the beginning of 20. I am already at the beginning of 30 and I am wondering if there are people in my age with the same feeling?

Sorry, if its too confusing, but at the moment I don't have a lot time to order my thoughts...

Just one thought at the end. I am not sure what this is all about, if its something at all. But if we are here to do something it could be dangerous to talk in this forum about our thoughts. Thats why I think we should be careful about talking to detailed about our experiences online...

Waiting for your answer
A Traveller

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 am
by camFTG9333 • 10 Posts

Hey traveler, i'm Cameron. From the state, Detroit Michigan. I have always had strange dreams when I was younger but I have now started to realize that dreams are the gateway to the higher self which is why I think people like us are more prone to the thinking that there is something more, because there is. Look of a few thinkgs on lucid dreaming and astral projection, it will come easily to you. There is no telling what it is wee have to do but I do believe that this is the first step, achieving the higher conciousness, and the rest will follow

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 am

Hello, Traveller, welcome to our forum. That dream of yours sounds really interesting though I've never had a dream like that. I also have a feeling I should be somewhere else... But I have no idea where.
I'm 18. There are some younger and some older users... I think a few are like 23, 24. There's one user who's 13. So we've got a broad age range here.. I'm sure there are people like us in your age group too.
Well, we can always use private messages if we want to chat to each other about something we think shouldn't be posted on the forum.

edit:
Welcome to our forum Laina. I'm sorry I haven't noticed your post before! I'm glad that you've decided to join us.

Last edited Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:02 pm | Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:42 am
by Lobstercat • 7 Posts

Hey Laina and Traveller!
I hope both of you get a chance to read the discussion page. It definitely has helped me understand more of who we are. It is a bit to read from the beginning but I found it really worth it.

I don’t think anything we say in this forum could be dangerous. In all honesty, most people really just wouldn’t understand or even care about the way we feel. It is hard for them to comprehend any of this. So if any outsider read most of the content on this website they would be pretty baffled. Just consider this place a safe haven. We are all alike in some way or another. We all have great understanding and we don’t judge.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 am
by Laina357x • 45 Posts

Hi Hope, Lobstercat, everyone! Thanks so much for the welcome. You guys have no idea how grateful I am that someone took the initiative and started this place up. It's an awesome idea. And so exciting! It's great that people like us have somewhere to discuss their ideas and not be judged.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:59 am
by Traveller • 30 Posts

Hi people,

I have read a little bit in the forum the last days and the way some of you describe their feelings is astonishing to me as it exactly describes how I feel.
By the way Hope, I live in Europe, so you are not alone here. Perhaps we should really meet one day because I really think we would feel it if we are somehow connected.
As I have stated in my last post I often have the feeling that I should do something else. Just as I should leave everything behind with a free mind and then something will happen, its just one step away, i have very strong feeling I should do this, but I do not dare to do it, although I deep in me, I know I could...
Do you know what I mean?
The strange thing is that we all seem to have this feeling since our childhood, and I also have the feeling something/ someone is watching over me, I had several points in my life when I thought it would not go on, but all the time somehow everything changed to good, as like somehow I will be still needed here
And this dreams in my childhood were not the only strange things happened to me. When I was about 15 or 16 I went into a barn in the morning to get my out to go to school. When I stepped into this barn there was a strange being in front of me in the dark, not in real, but in that moment I had a really strong flashback, something I never had before and I never had later again.
I was lying in a room with those strange beeings around me, the recall was so strong as if I really was there. They were doing something around me and I could realize that I could read their minds. But when I tried to get something from them they realized that and they blocked their minds from me. The only thing I could feel that they wanted to keep something secret from me because it was very important and they were afraid of me, I could feel that. Usually I would say that this was just a memory of a dream, but it was so real, like I was for seconds in that room experiencing this situation and then sent back into the barn. And the strangest thing is that years later, I saw pictures of the so called greys aliens in movies and I read about alien abductions. And these pictures of the greys were really similar to those beings from the flashback I had. I can still remember this today and it is as it was yesterday.
Could be that I am weird, thats why I never talked about this experience to other people.

What do you think about this flashback?

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:08 am
by Laina357x • 45 Posts

Sorry, this might seem a bit silly to a lot of you, or unnecessary, or something. I don't know. But everyone, if you're going to post something that could possibly frighten the person reading, could you maybe write a little warning into the beginning or something to that effect? I'm only asking because I have a major phobia concerning the stuff Traveller put in their reply. I accidentally read a lot of it and couldn't sleep, had a panic attack, etc. and I had a flight to catch early the next morning. I know this might seem selfish, but I'm just thinking that maybe some other people feel the same way. Feel free just to ignore this if it's inconvenient or if it seems like I'm trying to censor you. I'm not, but you know.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:52 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Try to remeber things like this Hope. If you can keep a dream log you dream memory will come more easily and you will begin to control it/abw

Scroll up

Page 3 of 6 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Stardust
Board Statistics
The forum has 103 topics and 1192 posts.