Project Fantasy
Page 5 of 6 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

RE: Hello stranger

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:40 pm
by Axipiter • 1 Post

Howdy folks!
Well, in reading a lot of these introductory posts, I've realized that I am quite different, even from a lot of previous posters. I have never had any "otherworldly" experiences. I've never imagined some great "happening" or anything. I suppose maybe I'm just a lost soul looking for a purpose, despite feeling I know what my ultimate place is. I am a protector. A guardian, if you will. I hope this doesn't sound like I'm putting myself on a pedestal. I am extremely comfident, which may come off as cocky, but I in no way think I'm better than anyone. I just feel as though it's my role to protect innocents, whether they wish to simply survive and live a "normal" life, or go on to do great things, that is their right.
I am not anti-establishment, far from it. I do, obviously, recognize shortcomings within establishments. But I firmly believe that without them, our world would descend into anarchy. Unfortunately, I also feel that I would thrive in that world better than in this one. There would be plenty of innocents needing protection, and I would be there to offer it.
Sorry for my ramble, I'm just not sure if I've found the right place to discuss this or not. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I hate to admit, it's much easier discussing this among like-minded strangers than those who are close to me. I guess it's just less to lose and all.
Thanks y'all for taking time to read this!

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:19 pm
by Echelon • 5 Posts

Hello fellow friends.

Even though I do not know all of your usernames or any of your real names as of yet, I hope you are doing well wherever you are.

I have been searching for “Others”, such as us, for what feels like centuries. Throughout my long voyage of many, many years spent searching and traveling, I had been only fortunate enough by the slightest of hairs, finding 4 or so “Others”. Even then, it was with coincidental variables, accidental networking, or complete (seemingly) randomness that guided us to meet and bond from our experiences. Geographical and communicative distances eventually returned as the primary barriers between us.

Reading over everyone’s conversations on here I imagine has been very reflective to most of your experiences, and if not, seemingly nostalgic. I can certainly attest that it is nice to be in communication with a Sanctuary where the majority of the posts I read resemble how I feel or how I analyze. It assures me that the shallow and materialistic garbage of global society only affect people unwilling to embrace the greatness within themselves.

Isn’t it funny that you always thought you were the only one growing up for so many years … dealing with countless inner struggles for truth and knowledge, understanding visions and symbols, OBEs, seeing other incorporeal things, knowing things about past/present/future of events or people, etc. The list can go on, really.

Although, if so many can come to that realization, then it can become somewhat frightening for some individuals. If so many of us brought together share the same feelings and similarly unique spiritual/psychic experiences, then what does that mean? What is the next step to take? Where are all the answers to the why, when, how, and what? I have pondered and meditated on this for a very long time… I would be happy to share my thoughts and hopefully some conclusions to some mental fog that we all have. Know that you may freely ask me anything, as I am just as curious as you all are about anything.

I want to know everything about everyone. I want to hear more about your origin, where you were all born, your upbringing, and family/orphanage. I would love to hear about your greatest trials, greatest rewards, and most unique experiences leading you up to this point. What are your biggest passions and what are your hobbies? What inspired you growing up? What intuitive feelings or ‘psychic phenomena’ have you experienced? What do you think are your strongest aptitudes that can be offered to help others?

As for myself, my name is Mr. Other… and I am interested in working together on how we will all, if we so choose, change the world.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Other
/ a.k.a. Echelon

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:51 pm
by leebirchy • 4 Posts

Hey.. I'm lee.. I'm new here.. I signed up months ago but just got accepted.

Do u have a plan? I hear alot of talk but no plans n defo no actions

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:57 pm
by Hope • admin | 120 Posts

Feel free to suggest your own plans and ideas. If you read through older topics, we had quite a lot plans but right now, they're all impossible to achieve mainly due to financial and distance related issues.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:13 pm
by Magickella • 6 Posts

Hello, my names Belle. I was accepted today, felt a small rush of excitement when I saw the e-mail. I cannot wait to read through everything on here. It's been a long time since I 'applied' and the feelings have settled a little, probably only so that 'life' things can push through to the surface. It's what always happens, I'm so completely overwhelmed and consumed by my purpose (whatever it may be..) that I can't calm down, a storm inside of just uneasiness and in my head, I just know that I'm missing something. Some clue, some idea, some 'sign'... I know there is something I should know, or something I should do and I have no idea what it is... It's always been that way, it hits me, I spend every waking second pondering it, it dies down for a while, I almost forget and then it'll rear up again. The last time it hit me, it was accompanied by the thought of 'hold on, it's so improbable that I'm the only one and therefore it must have a name, right?' so I began looking and searching for groups or even just a single other person who knows what I'm on about.. I'm happy that I've been accepted into here, hopefully, there will be something in the threads and maybe we could get to the bottom of it? Although, I must admit, it seems this site isn't very active anymore??

I hope I get to talk to some of you soon ^.^

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Magickella, welcome to the forum. It is true, the site isn't very active now. Sadly, it's pretty much dead at the moment. A lot of people have left. I'm not online often either. However, I have accepted around 10 new members today so perhaps some of them will be willing to contribute to the site.
Feel free to browse through the forum.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:30 pm
by Magickella • 6 Posts

Thank you for the welcome Hope, I will surely be checking out the forums, I've read through a few threads already :) is there a way to send out a bulk e-mail perhaps to the members? Just to get the site active again, although as you've said you're not online much either, that's probably not a good idea ^.^

I'll be posting my two cents here and there anyway :) hopefully the new members you spoke about catch the e-mail because I almost missed it!

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:17 pm

It is possible... but like you said, it would be quite hypocritical of me at the moment. But I might do that if I get better, and go online more often, thanks for your suggestion.
If you need help with anything just PM me.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:26 pm
by Magickella • 6 Posts

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Thank you, so do I.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:36 am
by Berellic • 6 Posts

The Grand Adventure is here and we all feel it and live it in either one way or another. I too feel the deep burning desire to do something big in this world all the time. From reading all the posts here I want to say one thing, the next phase will begin. Those who are truly serious about what they truly feel and want to do in life will step forward and help make change. I'm sure that those who don't, guidance will be upon you and I will do my very best to help as well. We are the ones to save the world, now lets do it!!

Scroll up

RE: Hello, stranger

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:01 am
by statistic • 1 Post

I actually only realised this account had been accepted after I read through my old emails.
Everybody else has a long introduction but I don't really - I'm not sure what I think.
I'm open-minded and try to accept new ideas, because things that are shunned for being outside the box can sometimes turn out to be the truth. I want to think there is more to the universe that just the materialistic world, but I'm not hugely spiritual or New-Agey and quite conscious of how insane I could make myself look. I'm almost bored with the world - even the most exciting things don't interest me. I'm not depressed, I have hobbies and things to do, but even the most interesting 9 to 5 job couldn't make me really content. I suppose I want there to be more than just society and humans and things humans made. People just seem so boring and repetitive. I don't think I'm above them - they could see it this way too if they wanted to. I'm actually jealous - they can be happy, whilst my standards seem to have been set too high (Maybe I read too many exciting books as a child?)
It's quite possible I'm just crazy, but I want there to be something other than just - this...I know some of you feel like you're meant to save people, but I don't. I don't know what I feel. Apart from that we seem to think the same - At least I'm not going mad alone, haha.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:44 am
by Berellic • 6 Posts

So let's start now , your new chapter in life. anyone who is willining . You don't have to feel the urge to save people to know there is somehtjng big you are to do, even working hard to figure out yourself deeper than you would imagine and finding a way you can but yourself to use in this world for a major benefit is great. But now is the time . I can help you figure things out , anyone , just talk with me lol there is a lot I want to share with everyone here.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:20 am
by KaylaScott • 4 Posts

Hi Statistic,

You don't need an introduction to be in anywhere, that's the beautiful thing of life that we haven't really discovered. The world needs more open minded people and I am glad you are one of them.

You aren't crazy, believe me. I know myself and others that are just like you- we don't fit in to that 9-5 job and we find these numbingly boring people who are happy with this lifestyle hard to handle...at least in my opinion.

You aren't alone and I am glad you stumbled upon this forum just like I have. Keep checking back, the world needs more people like us. More people to talk to and to make changes with. I look forward to talking with you more and I hope Tupi find some kind of solice here :)

Keep being yourself.

Scroll up

in Welcome to Project Fantasy Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Quote: KaylaScott wrote in post #74
Hi Statistic,

You don't need an introduction to be in anywhere, that's the beautiful thing of life that we haven't really discovered. The world needs more open minded people and I am glad you are one of them.

You aren't crazy, believe me. I know myself and others that are just like you- we don't fit in to that 9-5 job and we find these numbingly boring people who are happy with this lifestyle hard to handle...at least in my opinion.

You aren't alone and I am glad you stumbled upon this forum just like I have. Keep checking back, the world needs more people like us. More people to talk to and to make changes with. I look forward to talking with you more and I hope Tupi find some kind of solice here :)

Keep being yourself.

Quote: statistic wrote in post #72
I actually only realised this account had been accepted after I read through my old emails.
Everybody else has a long introduction but I don't really - I'm not sure what I think.
I'm open-minded and try to accept new ideas, because things that are shunned for being outside the box can sometimes turn out to be the truth. I want to think there is more to the universe that just the materialistic world, but I'm not hugely spiritual or New-Agey and quite conscious of how insane I could make myself look. I'm almost bored with the world - even the most exciting things don't interest me. I'm not depressed, I have hobbies and things to do, but even the most interesting 9 to 5 job couldn't make me really content. I suppose I want there to be more than just society and humans and things humans made. People just seem so boring and repetitive. I don't think I'm above them - they could see it this way too if they wanted to. I'm actually jealous - they can be happy, whilst my standards seem to have been set too high (Maybe I read too many exciting books as a child?)
It's quite possible I'm just crazy, but I want there to be something other than just - this...I know some of you feel like you're meant to save people, but I don't. I don't know what I feel. Apart from that we seem to think the same - At least I'm not going mad alone, haha.

Welcome to out board. Yeah, if it means we're all mad, maybe at least we will all end up on the same ward...

Quote: Berellic wrote in post #73
So let's start now , your new chapter in life. anyone who is willining . You don't have to feel the urge to save people to know there is somehtjng big you are to do, even working hard to figure out yourself deeper than you would imagine and finding a way you can but yourself to use in this world for a major benefit is great. But now is the time . I can help you figure things out , anyone , just talk with me lol there is a lot I want to share with everyone here.

Hi again. It would be great if you could share your ideas to all of us on here, not necessarily specifically via PM.

Scroll up

Page 5 of 6 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Stardust
Board Statistics
The forum has 103 topics and 1192 posts.